Wednesday, May 15, 2013


There are some great opportunities this month to come and stamp with me...and take advantage of some great specials!

I'm finally home from a fabulous Stampin' Up! trip from
 

and ready to get back to work! I hope you're ready to stamp with me!

 Here are the events for the rest of May...stay tuned tomorrow for June!

Friday, May 17th @ 6:30 PM - Workshop right across the street from my house...come join us! 

Saturday, May 18th @ 10 AM - Brunch Bunch Club Begins! 
This once a month gathering is a great way for you to learn new tips, tricks & techniques and get to be the hostess one time in the 6 months that we meet! Contact me for more details, but even out of towners are welcome! You'll receive all the goodies, you can skype in with us and place your order all from the convenience of your home! 

Sunday, May 19th from 1 PM - 6 PM Card Bonanza at All Things by Hand
You don't need a thing to attend this class. You pay per card and I am offering the introductory price of only $2.50 per card. Everything is precut and ready to go, envelopes are included, 20 designs to choose from: Graduation, Wedding, Birthdays: Masculine, Feminine, Kids and MORE! Contact me to RSVP.

Flipbook Scrapbook Class @ 6 PM 

This class is so fun and SO EASY! I have everything precut and prepared for you to come in and assemble! These make great brag books for parents and grandparents, or a fabulous book for a trip! How about making into a Graduation or Wedding Gift with pictures and words of wisdom? There are so many things you can do with these great giftables! 


The cost is $25 and you'll have extra product to take home and make more! You can PayPal me to reserve your spot.

If you are not near me, never fear! I sell all of my kits and will have them shipped directly to your door! Contact me to order yours.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment