Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Digital Studio Classes are Here!


My classes are available to demonstrators and customers alike...for anyone wanting an easy step-by-step approach to learning My Digital Studio. There's something about being in a small class where you are able to ask questions and receive real-time answers about the project we are working on at that time. I have started these classes with my downline and other demonstrators, so it has PROVEN to be easy and efficient! I hope you'll give it a shot.

Here are the next available dates for you to participate in Session 1:

Friday, May 17th at 1 PM EST

Wednesday, May 29th at 1 PM EST   or   8 PM EST

Thursday, May 30th at 1 PM EST    or   8 PM EST

If these do not work for you, contact me to get in on the next set of classes. Round 2 is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment