Monday, April 22, 2013

Open House - Near and Far


I'm holding an Open House tomorrow in my North Carolina home to meet the neighbors and introduce myself as the new, resident Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. :0) Everyone's invited!

Choose to come from 1-3 PM OR 6-8 PM. There will be lots to see and do! RSVP so that I have enough prepared for everyone. Bring a friend for more treats & prizes!

Now, for a special treat for everyone...if you purchase $50 in product or more tomorrow, I will send you a copy of the NEW CATALOG straight from the company in mid-May! You can order directly from my website www.megastamper.stampinup.net or contact me directly. This special ends Tuesday night at 9 PM!


 

I held a My Digital Studio class for my demonstrators tonight teaching how to create your own business cards, labels, etc. and now I'm going to offer it to you! Please contact me if you'd like to take my 1 hour MDS class on customizing MDS to fit your needs! It's only $5 and the times are super flexible...I'll even do them one-on-one! So...let's create together!

No comments:

Post a Comment