Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm back!

Hey, Everybody!
I'm back from all my recent travels. I moved my husband to North Carolina the first week in April. He is in the Army and was reassigned to recruit for Special Forces for the next 3+ years! So...stamping will be a great way to pass the time, don't you think? Then, I came home for just a few days to frantically work to get ready for the Stampin' Up! Cruise to the Southern Caribbean! Since the hubby couldn't go, a good friend of mine was able to accompany me to San Juan, PuertoRico for a few days and then we boarded our ship, Adventure of the Seas, for the Southern Caribbean. I can't thank you all enough for being such wonderful customers and downline members to allow me to have earned that honor. I want you ALL to join us on these trips!!! :0) (You can do it, ya know?)

I'll post some pictures when I can, 'cause I've got some funny ones, but for now, I need to keep stampin' to have everything ready for you this month! Keep watching, as I will be posting the projects for the month along with some sneak peak's for my Workshop of a Lifetime with Shelli Gardner coming up on May 14th! I can't wait...if you haven't signed up already, there's still time! Contact me for full details!

No comments:

Post a Comment